How to Setup Lead Capture Form in Advertising Studio? Just follow these steps and it’s done in a few minutes.
To begin, install Lead Capture For Marketing Cloud via AppExchange.
- Create a Facebook advertising account
- Create a Facebook page and Facebook lead form
- If you don’t know how to create page look here: https://www.facebook.com/help/104002523024878
- To create a lead ad form, go to the Facebook page and click publishing tools > lead advert forms > create. When creating the form can ask for the following details; First name, Last name, Email, Phone, and any custom question you like.
- Within Salesforce Marketing Cloud click on Advertising Studio from the main navigation menu and then Lead Capture.
- Click Create Lead Capture Task
- Sign in and link your Facebook account using Logon to Facebook (you will need to enter your Facebook login credentials at this point).
- Select the appropriate Facebook Page (please note that if your page is not visible in this list, or no pages are displayed you may not have yet accepted the Terms of Service here https://www.facebook.com/ads/leadgen/tos/?page_id=1695193184084385)
- Click View Lead Forms and select the appropriate Facebook Lead Form you created, you can select a single or multiple forms.
- Click Confirm Selection & Continue
- Click Ok, Continue
- Click Submit Lead Capture Task
- The resulting data extension will be named Form Name – Page Name.
- Once set up, generate a test Lead via Facebook Lead Ads Testing Page, you can only create one at a time, (https://developers.facebook.com/tools/lead-ads-testing) and confirm record appears in Data Extension.
Click to join our Telegram channel and keep getting a notification when we post a new article.