I realize that there are a couple of big IT firms looking to hire Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect at Bangalore location.
Here is the Job description, and if you find it suitable for your profile, then you can share your resume with me over LinkedIn only. I will forward the same to the recruiter.
Senior IT professional with 8 – 12 years of relevant IT experience and five years experience on the SFMC platform Strong technical & architectural background & direct prior experience in Architectural role on SFMC transformation programs
Experience & Knowledge:
- Strong marketing cloud platform knowledge (both functional and technical), including the ability to bring best practices and expertise from prior engagements/implementations
- Aware of Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform limitations, able to challenge the vendor on platform limitations and proposed solution outlines
- Strong technical and architectural background: knowledgeable in topics like identity and consent management, experienced integrating SFMC in a complex digital landscape, enterprise architecture experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal as well as writing
- Preferably certified as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant or Marketing Cloud Developer
- Supports Business Analyst, Project Manager, and Delivery Manager on managing, tracking, and forecasting solution development.
- Experience with Agile & Scrum methodologies in an onsite/offshore delivery model
- Excellent knowledge of SFMC
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Excellent time-management and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
People & Process:
- Definition and enforcement of design and development guidelines, policies and procedures
- Experience with Configuration Management Processes and systems.
- Experience with requirements gathering, effort estimation, impact analysis and supporting project/delivery management with creating delivery plans
- Experience with Application and Infrastructure Support in an outsourced model
- Knowledge of IT Software Validation methodology in the regulated medical device, pharmaceutical, and healthcare industry would be an added advantage.
- American Productivity & Quality Center (process framework)
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters in Science or Technology
- Open Group (preferable)
- Lean Foundation (preferable)
- Consultancy skills (added advantage)
Click to join our Telegram channel and keep getting a notification when we post a new article.